http://lectionary.library.vanderbilt.edu/feeds/lectionary.xml

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Begin...


As a part of the training for ministry at Duke Divinity School I am currently working this summer as an intern in Wanchese, NC at Bethany UMC. I would like to thank my hosts Pastor Jerome Smith and Edward and Marcy Mann for their warm welcome and hospitality and I look forward to meeting the rest of the Bethany family this week.

This blog will be a space set aside for my reflections, both anecdotal and theological, on the time spent here and the interactions with the communities of Wanchese and Manteo. I welcome your comments and feedback as we get to know each other throughout the course of the next couple of months.

Peace

0 comments:

 

seeking the great diVider of life Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template